Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Mexico

First timers

Sail Date: November 01, 2006

My wife and I took an 8 day cruise on the "Spirit" out of San Diego in November, heading for Acapulco, Zihau, and Manzanillo. We had some trepidation about taking a Carnival Cruise as we had heard that there was other lines that were much better. My only comment to that would be I am not sure how any cruise line could have been more comfortable in any aspect. Our balcony stateroom was extremely clean, nicely laid out, and the service left nothing to be desired.
We enjoyed the ship so much that after our excursions in port we couldn't wait to get back on the ship.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Can't think of anything

Recommends Carnival Spirit? Yes!