First Birthday Cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Sensation

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 23, 2017

Ship: Carnival Sensation

Cabin Number: E10

Review Summary

MY BIRTHDAY WAS AWESOME I HAD ROMMIE AS MY STEWARD I LOVE HOW HE REMEMBERED ME AND MY BOYFRIEND NAME AND ALWAYS SPOKE TO US WHEN HE SAW US. MATT THE DIRECTOR OMG I LOVE HIM HE IS FREAKING AMAZING. LIKE HE LITERALLY DOES EVERYTHING AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE HE FINDS THE ENERGY BUT I WANT IT. THE SERVERS AT DINNER WERE AMAZING CARLOS WAS VERY SWEET AND HOSPITABLE. THE DINNER COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER I DID NOT LIKE SOME OF THE MEALS THAT WERE SERVED THEY LACKED QUALITY AND FLAVOR. THE SHRIMP ON THE SECOND NIGHT WAS THE ONLY TIME I ENJOYED THE FOOD AND THEIR FRUIT AND FRIED CHICKEN WAS AWESOME.

Ship Experiences

IT WAS KIND OF COLD BUT WAS ABLE TO ADJUST IT. THE CABIN WAS CLEANED PROPERLY BY ROMMIE.

MOTION SICKNESS PILLS ARE A MUST. AND BRING PEOPLE WHO WILL WANT TO HAVE FUN AND NOT STAY IN THE ROOM ALL DAY.

Ports Of Call

Miami, Florida

Grand Turk Island

OMG SO BEAUTIFUL THEIR DRINKS ARE AMAZING. THE WATER OMG THE WATER WAS BEAUTIFUL I GOT TO SEE STINGRAYS AND FISHES WITHOUT DOING AN EXCURSION LOL. THE WATER WAS PERFECT NOT OVERLY SALTY OR FULL OF SEAWEED IT WAS CLEAR WATER AND BEAUTIFUL.