Never Again will i Cruise Carnival!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 30, 2016
Cabin Number: U178

This was my first Carnival cruise and my last, Food was below mediocur, the ship was outdated, entertainment could have been alot better, and not enough activities for our teens.pool was small and packed with roudy loud people,and looked dirty.

The wait staff was ok they tried to please.or room steward  Sarah was excellant.

Oh and i forgot i hot food poisening from there food ,went to nurse and was told i could not leave my cabin for 24hrs . My family had to go to half moon cay with out me. Never again Carnival!

Cabin steward was great!
Was not aloud off ship ,due to eating carnival food and getting food poisening.