Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Unimpressed

Sail Date: November 12, 2016

Reviewed: 11 days ago

As soon as we arrived, it seemed caos. No one was there to greet, it seemed that the people that traveled before new where to go, but for me and my wife as first timers in Carnival it felt unorganized. Not impressed with the food or service. There was a problem with the alcohol purchased on the cruise. I don't think it was really resolved appropriately.  The room and dinner staff were polite and very nice they seemed overworked and under paid.

One of the beds had a dent in the middle.

I wasn't impressed. I traveled at the Royal Caribbean and it was much better.