Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

You get what you pay for

Sail Date: October 20, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Cabin: M264

My favorite part of the cruise was the comedy shows.  The comedians were hilarious!  This is my first time on Carnival.  I have cruised many other times, but not on Carnival.  The staff seemed super tired and not exactly friendly.  Even the cruise director was clicky and not approachable.  The food was not as good as I'm used to.  Strange layout.  15 drinks and then cut off on the drink package, but at least no drinks were off the list.  Everything was included, even specialty coffee and water.  During the disembark, they turn the water off, so if you use the bathroom, you can't even wash your hands.  People are still eating from the buffet!!!!   THAT'S GROSS!   I'm not saying I had a bad time.  I met some great people and had fun, but it was likely the worst cruise I had been on in terms of comfort and service.

Too far back. It was choppy and rocked for days.
Just the comedians stood out