western carribean

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 29, 2016
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: U95

I would definitely recommend this cruise to all.  We arrived in Tampa and boarding was a breeze. The ship was very nice.  All the staff was great.  They had plenty of activities to keep you busy on the "at sea" days.  I would go back now if i could.  Also, Jennifer Bell, my booking agent, is the best.  She answered all my questions and called me a few days prior to departure to make sure i was set.  I will use her in the future.

Sandra TuckerHappy

no small children with me

I was a little worried about the room since there was 3 of us, but it was fine. I do want to say that Manuel, our housekeeping was awesome. We never had to ask for anything.

Ask for window dining in the Elation room. Its very nice.