Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

western carribean

Sail Date: August 29, 2016

I would definitely recommend this cruise to all.  We arrived in Tampa and boarding was a breeze. The ship was very nice.  All the staff was great.  They had plenty of activities to keep you busy on the "at sea" days.  I would go back now if i could.  Also, Jennifer Bell, my booking agent, is the best.  She answered all my questions and called me a few days prior to departure to make sure i was set.  I will use her in the future.

Sandra TuckerHappy

Cruise Photos

I was a little worried about the room since there was 3 of us, but it was fine. I do want to say that Manuel, our housekeeping was awesome. We never had to ask for anything.
no small children with me

Ask for window dining in the Elation room. Its very nice.