Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I never going to cruise with Carnival .One of the employees in the checking area treat me real bad .

Sail Date: July 23, 2016

This is my last time cruise with Carnival . I had a bad experience with one of your employees at check point .He took my cell phone from my hands to eraser the video I was recording with my friends on top of that he ask everyone there how he can eraser that video . There more things happen in that cruise  but  I spoke with Vronka she is the head of customer service . She had all the details happen in that cruise.

cabin was exelent .