Small ship

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: M195

I accomplished my goal: to rest. I did rest, but my poor kids had nothing to do. The pool is super small and all the adults/ drunk is we're siting on the side of the pool smoking and drinking all day and no kids could come in. The other little area with 2 small little jacuzzis were for adults only. 2 ping pong tables always very crowed and no balls to play. The little golf had lines for the whole day and no clubs nor balls to play. So...... They rest with me. Anyway, yes I did rest in my room, because the smokers are allowed to smoke in ANY open area, therefore..... My room was the best part of the ship.

Cozumel was great. We did the paddle board and snorkel. First we booked the turtles excursion and guess what! It was in land. A volunteer work learning about turtles and walking in the heat!!!!! Hahaha.... So we switched to paddle board with snorkel and it was worth it. It is nothing what they said was going to be. A lot simpler and short, but my kids had a lot of fun! And the guides were amazingly nice.True advice? Do not go on cruises leaving from Tampa. The ships are small because they need to fit under the skyway bridge. Depart from cape canaveral.  A lot better. I did not know that, and now you do too! Enjoy!!!!!!

Somebody

Overall good. The bathroom could use some renovation, but.... Overall, good.

Ready my review. I hate the fact smokers are allowed to smoke anywhere, I mean, in any opened area.