Carnival Paradise 06/06/2016

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: U146

Being with our group of 19 was the best......Playing cards in the library.......every day and night! The Elation Dining Room-our wait staff headed by Cristana was excellent and the food was superb. Loved having so many choices of appetizers, entrees and desserts every night. Forgot to mention Jaypee when I did the Carnival survey......great bartender. Loved that crew members remembered names of guests. I hated skipping Grand Cayman as I have friends living there and they were going to pick me up. However, if there were weather concerns I am glad the decision was made not to sail.

Food superb......so many choices......Elation staff headed by Cristana the very best! Loved pizza and ice cream at 2:00 am!

Cristina, Margot and Jennet-Elation Dining Room

Didn't really see steward. Towel art good every night and beds fine

Get ready for many choices in dining room- appetizers, entrees and desserts......delicious!

George Town, Grand Cayman Did not visit port

This stop didn't happen......Cozumel only