Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Paradise 06/06/2016

Sail Date: June 06, 2016

Being with our group of 19 was the best......Playing cards in the library.......every day and night! The Elation Dining Room-our wait staff headed by Cristana was excellent and the food was superb. Loved having so many choices of appetizers, entrees and desserts every night. Forgot to mention Jaypee when I did the Carnival survey......great bartender. Loved that crew members remembered names of guests. I hated skipping Grand Cayman as I have friends living there and they were going to pick me up. However, if there were weather concerns I am glad the decision was made not to sail.

Didn't really see steward. Towel art good every night and beds fine
Cristina, Margot and Jennet-Elation Dining Room
Food superb......so many choices......Elation staff headed by Cristana the very best! Loved pizza and ice cream at 2:00 am!
Tampa, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman This stop didn't happen......Cozumel only

Get ready for many choices in dining room- appetizers, entrees and desserts......delicious!