Greatly disappointed

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: M10

I can't even begin to explain how disappointing this cruise was. It was my very first cruise for both my wife and myself. The buffet food was subpar at best. If you wanted good quality food you had to pay extra. If I go to a hotel, the wifi is free. Here you will pay extra and you have to pay even more if you want email access.

Everything is upcharged and 15% automatic gratuity on it. Very poor communication from staff regarding time leaving and returning. Spend a little less time trying to rake your customers over the coals for every dime, and spend more time improving your quality of food and be more competitive on your drink prices. I'm very sorry I decided to spend our anniversary onboard the Carnival Paradise.

Nice room. More room than I thought I would have.

Be ready for a picture at every turn and a huge charge for them as well. If your not going to buy the pictures ask them not to take them. I saw thousands of pictures being thrown away because they weren't purchased.