Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family Cruise of 27 people

Sail Date: June 02, 2016

First of all I would like to complement the Captain for getting us ahead of the storm Colin. When leaving Cozumel he was able to get ahead of the storm and we had smooth sailing to Tampa. However; The safety briefing took about       1 1/2 hours (from 3:15 to 4:30) it was very disorganized, we were on Lido deck under the sun and heat and many of us were ready to pass out. We were lined in 6 or 7 rows deep and around the deck and it was very difficult to breath. The entertainment during the day was Casino, Bingo, Trivia, etc. During the evening we had rock shows, however the clubs were all geared to young people with hard rock throughout. Going to the Caribbean there was only one night "Mexican food and Latin music" on the Lido deck which was cancelled due to weather. I later found out that it had been moved to the Rex Club but it was not announced to the public and I missed it. We love Latin music (salsa) but Carnival "Fun Ships" does not cater to Latin people.  My wife and I will not take any more cruises with Carnival nor recommend them,

they are no longer "Fun Ships".  Carnival caters to LGBT,older and young Anglos and forgetting Latinos.

I will rather take cruises with Royal Caribbean because they have Latin clubs on the ships "Boleros" I have taken many cruises with Carnival and have repeated the comment of not  having a club with Latin music. I will no longer go on Carnival Cruise Lines until they begin to cater to Latin people especially when the cruise ships goes to Latin American Countries.

Rowena was very attentive, very nice cabin steward.
Children's Programs N/A