Beautiful ship, but unclean

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2016
Cabin Number: U22

I would have rated this cruise as fair not poor, but I didn't have that option.  I could not rate it as "good" so "poor" was my choice.  The ship smelled like sewage.  Thankfully, I never smelled it in any of the dining areas, but the hallways and elevators were bad.  The music ensemble "Playlist" were good dancers, but they resorted to screeching when a high note was called for.  The elevators would whiz right by us when we pushed the call button, even though they were going in the same direction we wanted to go.