Carnival at it's best !

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 01, 2016
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: E242

I have sailed on Carnival ships before but this was by far the best! The condition of the ship was very good (although the cabins could use some upgrading). My daughter and I stayed in an oceanview aft cabin. It was noisier than I had expected because of the engines but heard no people traffic in the halls at all. Food was decent in the main dining room. Loved the pizza and the grille (they were open later than the buffet too). Staff was very pleasant especially the cruise director who was always energetic and doing his best to ensure the passengers had a good time. The evening shows entertainers were not as good as I have seen on other ships but they did a good job on the production of the shows. We stopped in Cozumel and Cayman Islands. The time in Cozumel was too short (7am to 2:30pm). Overall we had a great time and I would recommend this cruise to others who want a short inexpensive getaway.

Engine noise was louder than expected and we experienced rough seas so we rocked a lot. The room was a good size and the bathroom, especially the shower was larger than many others I have been in on other cruise lines. Always very clean, thanks to Robert our cabin service man.

Service and entertainment and the casino bar was excellent. We went there every night an hour before dinner time to enjoy the fun!