Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was a nice trip!

Sail Date: January 18, 2016

we decided on this cruise as our anniversary cruise. The employees were absolutely fantastic on the ship! The entire crew went above and beyond to exceed our expectations! I sail wil carnival often and so I noticed that this ship was particularly older. The ship defiantly needs some updating. The room we stayed in had chips in the vanities and the bathroom didn't seem to be the cleanest when we arrived. The drinks on the ship were fantastic! The food was great too. The only big problem I have with Carnical is the drink package. I do not think it is fair for Carnival to make both persons in the room buy the drink package. But over all a good trip.

Cabin / Stateroom The stateroom staff did an excellent job keeping up with the room and making sure we had everything we needed! The cabin definitely needs so updating!!!!!!!
Tampa, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Only because of the rainy weather!

A smaller ship in my opinion but had wonderful crew staff aboard.