Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Over charged for expenses

Sail Date: January 14, 2016

I have been on many cruises, and most of them with Carnival.  This trip was a little disappointing, in that the level of service, and the dining experience seemed to decline since my last cruise.  The requested coffee delivered to the room in the morning was only successful on one of the four days.  Also, our table was tucked next to the waiter's station, and we could not see any of the dining entertainment, (waiters dancing), and never got a look at the maitre'd.  In addition, when I tried to settle my "sign and sail" account, my card was scanned twice.  When I asked the guest relations attendant why he scanned it twice, he said the first scan did not go through.  Apparently, it did.  I am still trying to get my $749.07 back, but my bank tells me it might be next Thursday, maybe.  The final day at sea was 12-15 foot seas, with 50-55 knots wind speed.  Carnival can't do anything about the weather.

Only recieved requested coffee in room on one out of 4 days. One day room did not get cleaned.