Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best friend cruise together

Sail Date: January 04, 2016

we had a good time, we'd wish there was more time in Cozumel, since we was a bit late getting into port. So our excursion pretty much took the whole thing, and was rushed from the ship to the other boat & bus & on the way back, it was the same way rushed from the bus to boat & to ship. But for on the booking working with Carnival on our handicap room, was supposed to be 2 twin beds which at first was a king & then they fixed it. We like carnival, and will cruise with them again. But not sure it will be on the Paradise again, the ship was a bit dated & buffet stemmed to have the same food everyday, so that was kinda sad. But all in all, I'll say we had a good time, even though we also had to ask for things in our room most of the time, which we should not of had to. And the magnet on the back of the room door, took almost 2 people to pull apart from bathroom room door every time you opened the door to go in or out, that was really bad.

One tip, the Magnets on the door to help it stay open, I couldn't even close it once open with out help.😁 That wasn't very fun, when no one was around to help, I understand it to help so door wouldn't close on you, but it was very hard to pull away from bathroom door that it caught to. That should be made easier for a handicap person to close themselves, and not have to get help to close you cabin door. And was the smallest Handicap room that I've been in id have to say, & first inside cabin. Won't be doing an inside cabin again.
Getting on the ship & off at begging & end of cruise was the quickest ever I can say.
Cozumel was to rushed due to getting into port a bit late, we should have had an extra Hour, due to this. Rushing wasn't very pleasant.
Tampa, Florida
Love Tampa, I live here.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Love Cozumel, My Husband & I have been there the last 3 yrs.

The crew could have been a lot more cheerful, Carnival is known as a party ship & to have fun. They seemed to be like robots, very few crew even looked up or at you when walking by & even had a few, that seemed very unhappy..😁Play the Penny slots, I've never played them before & done well on them.