If we had to complain about anything!!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2015
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: R64

Hello,

I was very lucky to be able to join my sister and her new husband on this cruise, their honeymoon cruise, having cruised with my sister before I knew we would have a great time. Our dinner crew was fabulous, led by Phil we looked forward to our 6 Pm dinner nightly. We danced and sang and that was awesome. One night my sisters prime rib was fatty so they brought her another meal, very eager to keep her happy. Our room was always clean and I loved the towel animals! We ran daily off of the fun times and did as much as we could, bingo, trivia, art auction, main shows and comedy shows were excellent!!! My only complaint was my son was with us and he is an alcoholic, we tried to go to the 5PM meetings but no one was ever there. My sisters only complaint was that the midnight pizza wasn't cooked enough!  She is not easy to keep busy and happy I say we had an awesome cruise. I would and have recommended carnival!! Thank you carnival!!

Awesome, I never miss having a window because we are so busy we don't notice!!

We enjoyed walking the track and all started our trip with a bamboo massage. So much to offer.