Good but would not do it again.

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 17, 2015
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: E7

Sad

Won't do it again. Just wasn't impressed. I only like the food in the dining room. The crew wasn't out going. St. Jude and Mexican night party's where great. The only time the ship had some life. We didn't have the best weather. I'm a smoker and the liveliest party was going on at the United Stats Bar.

Go to the dining room as much as possible. I didn't like the Grill so much. Deli, Pizza and salad bar was good.

Not very energetic. Overworked

Clean and nice cabin. Had to ask for all my debarkation paperwork and luggage tags and VIFP pin.