NOT WHAT EXPECTED

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 28, 2015
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: V38

Although the cruise was fun, only because I was with my two best friends and we had a ton of laughs.    The cruise food was not what was expected.  The late seating dinner's food was overcooked and not tasty at all.  We ate at the buffet every night, I actually lived on the pizza.  There was smoking on the cruise.  In the year 2015 this should not be tolerated.  There was smoking in the cabins, in which we smelled in out cabin.   Smoking in areas all over the ship which was totally annoying.  I left the trip with a sinus infection, which I contribute to the smoking.

My cabin was great although it smelled like smoke continuously due to people smoking in the next cabin.

Dont go