Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Re

Sail Date: September 10, 2015

This is the second time I've done this cruise. The last time was about 6 years ago. We love the relaxation this cruise offers. The Serenity Deck for us is the best for peace and quiet with Adults Only.

The cruise this time had some improvements. Both my husband and I are sensitive to second hand and third had cigarette smoke which will trigger an asthma attack. They have recovered old upholstery that doesn't harbor third hand smoke. More areas of the ship are smoke free. For this I am grateful.

However, since the Casino is not enclosed, the smoke permeates that floor and the Atrium. Also, we love music and appreciate a BAND, not especially advanced Caroke. The musicians on dhip performed as singled, not a band. Also, we could not go to the acts in the Casino Bar or the Rex Bar because of the cigarette smoke.

The service on this cruise has always been GOOD. The food in the Elation Dining Room was good. The Salad Bar for lunch was good, but I would like to see the soup on the Salad Bar. The Omelette Bar in the morning is a hit!  The desserts are very good, especially the chocolate melting cake!

Osmet was our Steward. He was very good. If we needed something he brought it immediately. He was attentive, but not intrusive. Our cabin was comfortable. Normally we like a balcony, but since there are none available on our ship this ocean view was great.

1 Comment