Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Old Boat

Sail Date: August 03, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The boat was an old boat. The food was only fair at best. Not sure if I will ever take a cruise on Carnival again. Because I booked the cruise with your company. On more than one occasion I heard. "Because you used a Third Party to book the cruise you need to talk with them not us." Not A Happy Person. I was also told when booking the cruise that they was clubs for young children. from the age of 12 moths to 2 years old. Maybe an hour a day. It might as well not had children care on the boat. Because what can you do with a hour a day?

Yong children care was not really available.
We where close to the engine area at the back boat. We could hear noise all thought the night happening in that area. The boat had a smell of SH_T in the hallway. Not sure where that was coming from.

Don't book a cruise on this boat