Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Paradise

Sail Date: July 20, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Cabin: 151M

Ship is 20yrs old & it shows, staff was excellent & food was pretty good. My family & I will go on other quality cruise lines b/c we want higher quality food & newer ships. Ive heard horror stories of Carnival, however, we did not experience any. We are looking for higher quality at all levels.

Some food was very good & some was not good. So overall food was just OK.
There were several staff members I would employee in my families business. Excellent!!
Kids programs were great but other than that everything lacked something. Single singers w/ guitars lacked professional quality.
Our entire family loved the towel animal show!!!
Activities lacked in professional manner.
The snorkeling was awesome. Our family went on our own. Excursions were way over priced. Rip off!!!
Ship is over 20yrs old & it shows. The staff was excellent in cleanliness.
We had no issues with getting on or off the ship.
extremely small but was OK. However the all metal Pac-n-Play in our room for my 11 month old son was quite medieval. It looked like something from 50-70yrs ago. Looking through the bars it seemed as though my son was in jail.
Tampa, Florida
If out of state, stay over night the day before & after you cruise leaves
George Town, Grand Cayman
You can take a taxi to any beach & snorkel with ease. Excursions were way over priced & you can save some cash.
Beach excursions are, again, way over priced. Go to Paprika/Tikila restaurant where you can snorkel & swim in the ocean for free. However, food, drink & waiters are awesome!!!

If you can't afford a higher quality cruise line, going on Carnival is were your at.