Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

overall an enjoyable vacation but a few tweaks could have made it spectacular

Sail Date: July 16, 2015

This was my second cruise, the first being with royal. I feel that overall the experience was pleasant but I'm likely to cruise with Royal Caribbean in the future. There was a lot of alcohol pushing during dinner which was off putting, and the buffet selection left a lot to be desired.the entertainment was slim pickings with a lot of time slots with very little of interest going on. Cozumel was beautiful and that was definitely a plus as well as our ocean view room which had a large window.

I didn't like the shot pushers during dinner.
Our dinner waiter rattada was amazing
a lot of the programs seemed thrown together and there seemed to not be as many mixers for straight people.
safety drill was long and drawn out. the disembarkation process was supposed to be quick and easy but ended up also being long and drawn out.
Loved the ocean view and the large size of our window. The bathroom seemed a bit run down.