Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

overall good time but beware of the seminars and what they try to sell you and book excursion through cruiseline!!

Sail Date: June 22, 2015

All staff for our room and meals were wonderful!!! Depending on your taste entertainment was good. I would not buy an excursion from anyone outside of the cruise line. Buy through Carnival. We bought our excursion from we missed our excursion due to partly trying to get off the boat and the other part due to very poor directions to where we were to go to get to our meetup area. Carnival excursions have some one to meet you right as you get off the ship so no getting lost in a foreign land. The directions we received were basically over the river and through the woods kind of directions so they could easily be misinterpreted.It would have been so much more helpful if there was a map showing you so the written directions would have made more sense. We did buy the insurance just in case for some reason we couldn't make it.However, I have emailed them a week ago and so far I have not heard back from the company to file to get our money back on the excursion...again I would strongly suggest to go through cruiseline they wait for you and they meet you off the boat so no bad directions and the prices were not that different either. Also bought a product online through a seminar sounded really good but we did not get internet while we were on the cruise so when we got back and I had internet through my phone and was still on the ship I looked up that product and more than 50% bad reviews on it and several stated their doctors said it was hazardous to your health.(Detox capsules) so I went to the spa area no one was there so then I went to guest services and told them my concern and wanted a refund. Their response at customer service was the cruise was closed and to contact the company via their website and again I have not heard from that company as well. Be careful of what you buy and who you go through to buy.

Cabin / Stateroom The staff again were wonderful staff at dinner fantastic Hugo and his staff couldn't have been any better
Tampa, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Stingray city is a place to go and the water is beautiful! extremely hot in June. Go in spring and fall months
Water is clear and beautiful! Be prepared to feel like your at the fair going through the gaming area with the vendors trying to get you to come in and buy something. Extremely hot in June.Go in spring and fall months

The dinners in the dinning room were the best