Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Value for a family vacation

Sail Date: June 04, 2015

We took out grandkids on the 4 night to Cozumel cruise. This is just the right amount of time, kids loved the slide into the pool, the soft serve ice cream and the shows. Their first time out of the country was a hit in Cozumel. We went to a beach club that had all inclusive drinks and food. It had a nice pool with swim up bar and a lovely beach with palapas. Over all a great experience.

ship is a little dated
the food was excellent. The kids loved the omlett bar
The staff was great, very friendly and provided everything we needed.
The entertainment was ok. My granddaughter loved the shows, first time seeing anything like it and thought they were awesome.
Children's Programs The kids never went. I signed them up but they preferred to play in the pool. I do wish the kids program included pool time but because they didnt the kids did not want to participate so it was not quite as relaxing for me as I was hoping since I had to stay glued to the pool to supervise them.
Onboard Activities We didnt particiapte in the on board activities. We ususally just want to relax on a cruise.
Cozumel was wonderful. We have been these several times. I didn't book the excursion thru the ship but found one online that we loved. We only had about 20 people at the beach club we went to. It was like having the place to ourselves.
Since we had the grandkids with us I was concerned about how it would work with the bunk beds, I shouldnt have worried. The kids loved the beds and it is amazing how well it all worked.
Tampa, Florida
arrive early, almost no line!
Be patient, it does take a while to reboard the ship.

Sunsets were beautiful from the dining room. Definitely hit the dining room brunch - NO LINES! and great service