My Cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2015
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Cabin Number: R16

While I my wife and I have only been on one other cruise this by far was the the better of the two.  The room was larger with lots of room.  Although this was an older ship it was very well kept, and the crew could not have been better.  Entertainment was top notch along with the food.  For our next cruise we will be looking for this same boat it wasn't the biggest but when we are happy with our experience why change/