Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 night Carnival Paradise cruise

Sail Date: May 11, 2015

Overall the cruise was good. The ship was old and did not have the amenities of newer ships, ie. larger balconies, interactive TV, speciality restaurants, larger pools. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the excursion we booked with Carnival was great.

Cruise Photos

Children's Programs NA
Not much I was interested in. Only went to the ice sculpture demonstration
My mother-in-law stayed in this cabin. My husband and I had a "junior suite". Not sure what made it a junior suite other than it had a bar with glasses. It wasn't bigger than other regular balcony rooms we have had. The balcony was much smaller than other boats we have cruised on.
Tampa, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Great trip to Stingray City.
Had trouble finding shore excursion (not booked through Carnival).

Great desserts at the coffee shop (not included). Desserts at the buffet and dining room weren't too exciting.

1 Comment