Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Paradise Cruise

Sail Date: March 21, 2015

Literally one of the best experiences of my life. The cruise staff were some of the friendliest and most considerate people I have ever met. The stateroom met expectations, and the dining experiences were delicious. The food served at dinner was always served well and I actually ordered something that I ended up not liking (not because of quality but just the honey glaze that my chicken was cooked in was to sweet for my tooth) and they kindly changed my dish at no charge. Of course, you shouldn't take advantage of that for your own benefit but the fact that they are willing to help in any way they can makes being on this cruise so much more than just how much money it costed. There is after hours food buffet as well to satisfy the late night eaters which I frequently partook in. There are so many activities throughout the day that you do not want to miss out on and everything is organized so neatly in the daily FunTimes brochure delivered daily to your room or available at guest services. The comedy shows were hilarious and the Rex nightclub had excellent music selections and themes. The piano bar was delightful to listen to and sing along with the songs. All of the employees, whether it was a bartender, cook, performer, or stateroom attendant were always happy to help any way they could and kept comforting smiles on their faces while they did their work. The value of this trip surpasses the price hands down. The quality of the cruise line is not in question, on this trip, the experience is what you make it. I definitely plan on cruising again with Carnival in the future.
Children's Programs N/A to me but it seemed like there were always activities available for kids of all ages.
Literally looks like the picture. Don't expect the penthouse suite but definitely a greater quality then even some hotels I have stayed at.
Tampa, Florida
Florida acquarium right next to port.
snorkel or travel the Mayan temples.
George Town, Grand Cayman
seven mile beach and get some jerk chicken!

Definitely go to the comedy shows (there are two sets for younger children under 18 and a seperate set for adults 18 and above). There are also Park West art auctions held onboard. If you are a fan of arts and entertainment I would certainly attend them.