Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was Spring Break

Sail Date: March 16, 2015

I should have realized that every single college student would be on Spring Break.  But didnt know they would be all on our ship.  Lots of loud drunken college student.  Would have preferred a bit more quiet.  I am all about partying but when they are passed out in the hallway by the elevators to drunk to find their rooms.  Or we are woken up at 5:00 am because someone never came back to their room and passed out in some guys room instead its a bit much.

I was also disappointed with the buffet at lunch and just the food in general.  The boat is pretty outdated the rooms were ok could be updated as well.  Don't buy the cheers beverage package unless you are a heavy drinker.  I thought it would be a good bargain but i had trouble keeping up and by the time the cruise ended i felt so sick from all the citrus and booze it made it not worth it.

I don't think I would do another carnival cruise, I would spend the money and do a Disney or Celebrity.

There were some great ones and some rude ones