Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

worst cruise ever

Sail Date: March 12, 2015

This cruise was so disappointing. I will Never again sail with carnival.  The food was almost uneatable  and usually cold as well. We had a casserole in the buffet that tasted just like dog food. There was nothing fun to do unless you wanted to drink or gamble in some way.

The one good thing about it was the comedy acts.   This ship also needs work  done on it. It looks so old.

very old looking
cold, small portions, the lobster was a joke
I guess you had to be drunk to enjoy most of it
Mark our cabin steward was very nice
Tampa, Florida
We had a problem with my friends birth cirt. and the port people at Carnival were very helpful
I was very surprised at the cost of things there as compared to the last time I visited

1 Comment