Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Review for Carnival Paradise from Tampa to Cozumel and Grand Cayman

Sail Date: December 13, 2014

Overall, the cruise was great.  Stewarts (Felix) and Servers (Rafael, Murat, and Tobing) were EXCELLENT!!!!!  Food was also GREAT!!!!  The cleanliness of the ship was also EXCELLENT.  Two things kept me from giving it 5 Stars.  First, the ship is older and does not have some of the amenities of newer ships.  Second, the entertainment was not as good as it was on the last cruise I went on.  The were no shows that were geared towards my genre (Rhythm & Blues/Motown), there weren't enough game shows that I wanted to see, and the two bingo games that I participated in only had one game of bingo.

Need more amenities
Children's Programs N/A
Tampa, Florida N/A
Tour not affiliated with Cruise line was great and a lot less expensive. Be sure and bargain with vendors if there are no prices listed on merchandise you are buying (souvenirs, etc.)
George Town, Grand Cayman
Tour not affiliated with cruise line was great and a lot less expensive.

Be sure and do the Super Trivia