Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Dated Ship, Bad Food but worth every penny

Sail Date: November 15, 2014

I would go back again and again.  This was my first cruise.  The lines to get on the ship were atrocious.  Upon entering the ship, I was surprised at how dated it was but, it was very clean.  The food was bad but, there is so much to choose from, you can find what you like.  Even the pizza was bad.  There is never a shortage of things to do.  I had so much fun that when I got home, the first thing I did was look for another cruise.  I bought the drink package but wouldn't again.  I don't think I got my money's worth and tried to get it.  The drink prices were not as bad as what you hear.  The service is impeccable.  Do take a lot to read.  There is nothing on board to buy to read and the library hours are short.  Do take a watch or you'll have a hard time finding out what time it is.  Take a water bottle to refill.  The beds and sheets were very comfortable.  This was the best sleep I've had in years.  Take a hair dryer.

Cruise Photos

Tampa, Florida
Arrived way too early to do much.
George Town, Grand Cayman