Conflicted :/

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2014
Ship: Carnival Paradise

I had a really good time and made memories that will last a lifetime. the staff were awesome the food was great and plentiful.  I only have a few complaints. Biggest complaint is that the Paradise is a smoking permitted everywhere ship. It is not good for non smokers or anyone with allergies. I tried taking any possible route outside. the smoke filled the room hallways.  2nd complaint, finding a garbage can is a challenge. I found garbage cans only in the bathrooms and my room, so I had to carry my garbage around with me. There are many recycle bins!  3rd, the lido deck is slippery, wear non slip shoes! I would have rated higher if the ship did not allow smoking everywhere.

The best shows I have ever seen at sea.

didnt experience