Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a great time but a few bad experiences. Thanks to all who made our cruise fun.

Sail Date: July 26, 2014

This was an eye-opening cruise. Thanks to several crew members, the lovely Daniela who keep our room clean and tidy, the awsome ladies at guest services who at their best ability handled all our concerns very well, and to the two sweet cocktail waitress at rex night club,and last but not least dj Nick who did karaoke thanks for showing my wife and i a lovely time. The comedy show,food,spa, and photo opportunities was great. But...... At best i felt second class do to the treatment of guest,dinning staff, and all others who made it known we should not have been on that ship . Our stop in Mexico really upset my wife and I from all the drug solicitation going on in the port . We never saw the island as planned because of the uncomfort we had from the hustle and harassing of store merchant on prices and whether we was there to buy drugs. The cruise line now has the image of connection with what went on there in Mexico. Im willing to travel with carnival again but my wife will need convincing. Beautiful ship with lots to do.

Cruise Photos

beautifully designed
food was ok but staff did little to nothing to wow us
thanks to Daniela we loved her
guest services,and the stateroom steward thanks
Nick, the karaoke dj was awesome he remembered my wfe and i from the very first night till the last called us by name and made us fill like priority guest.
Tampa, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
be careful of the pushy merchants ,,shadey business persons, and drug dealing scooter rentals

Had a poor experience in the brunch but the maitre d did his best to resolve the issue, simular experience at punchline comedy with one of the bartender who lied to me saying the drink had two liquors when it was really juice another bartender made me two drinks to show her apology for his error