Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing !

Sail Date: July 07, 2014

I had a great time on this cruise. The crew were honestly some of the nicest people I've ever met. My server for diner every night was awesome ! I looked forward to diner every night because of the staff ! You walk out of your room and you're greeted by every crew member whether they're saying goodmorning or how was your diner and they make sure they remember uour name. The food was actually pretty good ! I loved the 24 hour ice cream and pizza and all the other meals ! I will defiantly be sailing again. I'm not 18 so I couldn't go to the club or anything but I still had a great time. Yeah the pool is small but at night there's barely anyone in it. I can't wait to return back on the carnival paradise !

Natalino was an amazing server. I was very sad to have to say bye to him.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Water was so pretty
Beautiful ! Clean !

Go to the sit down breakfast it's faster than the buffet

1 Comment