Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Paradise???

Sail Date: June 05, 2014

This is a perfect cruise if all you want to do is get really drunk and gorge yourself on cafateria food. I was really dissapointed because I thought that there would be lots to do on the ship but that was not true, everything involved lots of drinking and gambleing. In your free time you could gamble, shop for things, or visit the bars. I would have loved a cooking class, a painting class or movie night but there was nothing like that. Everything on the ship was a very HARD sell and that was not relaxing to me at all. The pool on Paradise was super SMALL and constantally filled with drunks - I wasn't able to swim at all. The Serenty deck (no one under 21) was packed and with 2 littled hot tubs that were always full, it wasn't fun - I would have liked books on tape available.  The crew was very hard working and my room was clean and that was nice but the quality of the food was gross. The food tasted like it was micro waved, kinda tough. Mexico was scary, lots of shop owners trying to pull you in for a sale, now I know why they want to come to America.

Always clean. The cabin was the only part the lived up to my expectations.