Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

People need to stop complaining

Sail Date: May 17, 2014

Carnival Paradise was a wonderful cruise. I went with my boyfriend and our friends and we are in our mid twentys. Once we got onto the ship we went to the Paris lounge and got lunch..there was a lot to choose from (panini station, hamburgers, mongolian grill, pasta, etc). We were able to get into our room around 1pm and then got our luggage by 1:30. All of the workers said hello and were very friendly. At night we went to the dinning room and the service was great. I am vegetarian and if I didn't want the vegetarian option for that night they made me whatever I wanted. The chocolate melting is to die for!

In the middle of the night when we were hungry there was always pizza, fries, and other food available. During lunch time the Lido deck did get crowded but that is a part of the cruise experience..the workers can only move so fast. The workers  were always cleaning off tables to make more room for us. The drinks are usually around $10 which is not too bad but it can add up. We brought liquor in the rum runners, wine, and champagne in our suitcases.

I don't understand why people complain about the dumbest things. Yes the rooms are outdated..but why do you care? The whole point of the cruise is to be out by the pool or going to the casino and comedy isn't to be sitting and watching tv. It is an older and smaller ship, but remember how cheap this cruise is as compared to the other cruises. I didn't meet one rude I am just going to assume that the people who complain about the rudeness probably bring that upon themselves. The next cruise I go on will probably be a longer and expensive cruise, but I will stay with Carnival. It was all very worth it for a 5 day vacation. Also, everything was very clean! The workers were always sanatizing.

The embarkation and dembarkation process was very easy because we had the "faster to fun" pass..SO WORTH IT! Probably the best $50 I have ever spent. It really helped with getting on and off the ship faster.

Once again this was a great ship..people need to stop complaning about such mundane things and realize you make an experience what it is. We had an open mind and were patient and we had such a great time.