Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Unhappiness

Sail Date: April 29, 2013

the cruise was only good because with the group of persons we had taken with us. the cruise I felt lack of entertainment in the evenings, especially if you were in the early dinner time. I also thought Bingo was expensive for paying $20.00 for only one game. I had a better experience on another cruise ship (Sensation). The staff were great I have no complaints. Food was OK not great and I thought the dessert menu lacked variety, it seems to be serving the same thing with only a minor change. The steak came only warm not hot as it should be. I will not go on the Paradise cruise again. I would like to try another ship?????????
Children's Programs uncertain as we had no children
could have been better

I did enjoy having a sit down breakfast.