Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My experience was good but could be better

Sail Date: March 09, 2013

I chose this rating because I think the food quality and variety need to be improved.
However I'd like to recognize how nice was the crew line and the Simplicity and cleanness of every place in the cruise.
Of course, I'll recommend this cruise to my family and friends if their expectations are not high.
Another little thing that could be improved is to make the photos prices more affordable. Maybe by creating some sale packages or giving credit as rewards.
Children's Programs I don't know

Don't miss the Mongolia Wok for lunch, It's delicious, but slow so be patient.