It was like most "first times"....

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2012
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The ship is small but well kept. The crew was always nice. The beds were hard but the linen was warm and soft. There was no blow dryer and I thought everything was over priced by a lot! When cruises show a low price such as $399 it is for one person and you always have to pay for two. It is deceitful and should be explained clearly.

90% of the ships shows were only 1 step above high school quality. I think it can and should be stepped up.

My kids loved kids camp.

Pros: Not having to cook or clean

Cons: Missing my excursion because the boat was late, not being told the difference in the times and missing the excursion again!

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!