Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A relaxing trip!

Sail Date: June 11, 2012

The ship is a bit older, but nice, clean and just the right size. The interior is a little dark on the color scale for me, but others might like just that.
Breakfast was excellent, both buffet or menu! Lots of choices and very tasty.
We only had lunch twice. It was good both times. I tried the Mongolian Grill and really liked that, the other day I had a salad. The salad bar is pretty decent with many healthy options, and my salad tasted great.
The other days we were not really hungry around lunch time, so we had pizza/sandwich after lunch was over. I preferred the sandwiches. They are made to order and were really good.
I also was happy to see that they have a frozen yoghurt machine.
Dinner was good. We always went to the menu-dinner. There were always enough choices and some night the food was excellent, some nights it was a little closer to average. The chicken that my friend had was too dry, but the fish and seafood was very well prepared and tasted fantastic.
They offered a wide range of entertainment but most of the time on the ship we just wanted to relax. We always found lounging chairs for our group of three.
The room was as expected, not big but big enough.
The staff was very friendly, helpful, nice, quick and the service was just great! Our room was always clean and we always had fresh towels when we needed them.
We really enjoyed our cruise and would recommend it.

Pros: The stop in Mexico was my favorite. We went to see the ruins of Tulum.

Cons: Our table situation was not the best, we ended up with a very loud and somewhat crazy person.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

For an interior stateroom it was great.
Loved the breakfast. Lunch was good. Loved the sushi! Some nights dinner was excellent, some night it was just good.
We did one excursion and that was great (Mayan ruins of Tulum). We also enjoyed a game of miniature golf and shuffle board.