Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Great, relaxing cruise

Sail Date: October 10, 2011

Overall? Great cruise, it was me and my girlfriend. Her first cruise and my 5th? We enjoyed the layed back feeling not having to jump up to do anything just taking our time. The dining room staff is amazing and the food was awsome. We ejoyed meeting the people at our table and may have made some new friends. The pool deck buffet was not so good but the pizza and grill were great! We really enjoyed the adult deck but would have liked to have an adult pool to lounge in. Your staff is top notch! always friendly and ready to help.
I look forward to my next cruise and I think my girlfriend is too, her family want to go next time. so we will see you agin.

Pros: the weather

Cons: the food on pool deck

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

the staff kept our room very clean and was always very nice. Our TV was broken and we had to ask to have is repaired/replaced and they replaced it. I had to call to have someone WD40 the bathroom door it creaked so loud every time one of us got up in the knight the door woke the up :-( once they sprayed it all was quite.
Destiny dining was amazing.
Ensenada, Mexico
I don't speak spanish so it is a little un-nerving but again a new experience. They did offer much cheaper excursions and we got to ride horses on the beach and see Bofadora together for less than one by itself through the ship.
Catalina Island, California
I had never been there so it was a new experence that I did enjoy but I could and would skip it next time or pick a different cruise area. Try something different.