Paradise is appropriately named!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2011
Ship: Carnival Paradise
The beauty of the ship was breathtaking, beautiful seas, calm. staff awesome, clean, The trivia shows and comedy shows that were family friendly were great! I would have enjoyed a few more family friendly shows. My 12 year old daughter loved the Circle C club and could not get enough of it. We felt perfectly safe with her going in and out and just meeting up with us from time to time. My 8 year old was little on the shy side, and just wanted to be with the rest of the clan, but sure enjoyed those trivia and comedy shows! I can't say enough great things about our stateroom steward. What a consistant worker and happy to be around! And the dining Maitr'd'e when above and beyond!

The food was fantastic, just needed better understandin what was in the food, with my son having a accidental ingestion of milk in his eggs, sent him into Anaphlaxis and were visiting the Hospital on Catalina Island... luckily we were still on American Soil:)

WE went to family friendly shows, my kids range from 8-20. The trivia, and comedy shows were awesome. I would have loved more!

My twelve year old daughter loved the Circle C club, she couldn't get enough of it. It was fun to see her go in and out as she pleased, and then check in with us from time to time

Just needed some help guiding us how to handle milk allergies in the buffet for breakfast and lunch

It was so fun to discover how huge this ship was! So beautiful!

Loved the animals made out of towels!
SEE EVERYTHING YOU CAN! IN THE TIME YOU HAVE, although I don't recommend the Hospital, they were the most unbelieveable and fantastic team ever, but it cuts down on the family time and shopping.
Don't Miss: The golf cart rides aroung the Island
Have to see La Bufadora aka The Blow Hole along the flea market.! what an amazing experience

Pros: Friendliness of people, shows/comedy, Catalina, Ensenada, What's not to like!

Cons: We just so happy to get away... our family was in heaven!

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!