My husband and I had a wonderful time!

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: March 01, 2011
My husband and I had never been on a cruise before, and didn't want to pay much for our first cruise experience. We booked an ocean view room (highly recommend), and paid "a bargain" for it. The ship had many attractions, and lots of things to do. We were aware that we were not booking a luxurious cruise, in fact, I think it's as average as a cruise gets. But the laid back atmosphere makes you feel very relaxed, and we simply had the best experience we could possibly imagine. Highly recommend for people looking to have a great time without spending too much.

The food was really good. He had lobster, steak, sushi, and lots of fish!

Lot's of options. Maybe the show's qualities could had been a little higher, but again, for the price it's pretty good. The stand up comedy show with Lars was awesome!

Didn't have any bad experience with the staff. They were all very helpful and gracious.

Quite big. Not really my decor style, but didn't bother me at all.

The room was quite functional. The shower and bed were great.
Venders were quite pushy, but it's worth walking around the downtown area and having a few margaritas at one of the many bars. Not a "don't miss", but you can have fun exploring the downtown, or doing some other activity.
Really cute island! Had been there before, and would like to visit again!
Don't Miss: Rent a golf cart to drive around the island.

Pros: Very laid back and enjoyable cruise.

Cons: It's not very luxurious by any means, but a great deal for the price.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!