Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

"Funship" keeps its promise

Sail Date: March 21, 2011

This was a relaxing vacation! The adult only Serenity deck was a pleasure to use.
The food was so plentiful and delicious! The shows were wonderful and were well performed. However,the spa on board was not a fun place to visit. The attendant was very pushy and agressive. It was an uncomfortable spa visit.

Pros: The food and the service were wonderful. Our room was spectacular!

Cons: I do not recommend the Spa on board. They were pushy and aggressive with sales.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

You will never have time to be hungry!
Our stateroom was an Ocean View Room and it was spacious and roomy. My Husband is 6'4" so I was worried he would not fit well. I was wrong. Even the shower was sizeable!
With the exception of my spa experience, the staff was truly amazing to interact with.