Freqyebt Traveler

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 12, 2009
Ship: Carnival Paradise
Loved the ship even though it was an older one If this had been my first cruise I would have thought it was wonderful.
Ensenada needs to clean up the city for cruise visitors. I only bought items from the terminal as the city was too dirty
Don't Miss: nothing came up to the rating of "don't miss"
cute little port. would have been better to have electric golf carts rather than the diesel ones.

Pros: The cabin was clean, the food was delicious and the staff was friendly and helpful

Cons: I didn't like the fact that everything was closed up when in port.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!