Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

Freqyebt Traveler

Sail Date: January 12, 2009

Loved the ship even though it was an older one If this had been my first cruise I would have thought it was wonderful.

Pros: The cabin was clean, the food was delicious and the staff was friendly and helpful

Cons: I didn't like the fact that everything was closed up when in port.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Catalina Island, California
cute little port. would have been better to have electric golf carts rather than the diesel ones.
Ensenada, Mexico
Ensenada needs to clean up the city for cruise visitors. I only bought items from the terminal as the city was too dirty
Don't Miss: nothing came up to the rating of "don't miss"