Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

WOW for first timers

Sail Date: December 17, 2007

I loved it and so did my young adult kids. This was our first time cruising and my expectations were met and exceeded. Food was good, entertainment was great. All the ship crew are very helpful and friendly. We had so much fun at the sit down dinner with our waiter he was even doing magic tricks for us. I recommend it and I will definetely go again. Great job!!

Pros: Everything

Cons: Day at sea did not have that many activities for young adults

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
We did not take any excursions. Shopping is always fun for us.
Catalina Island, California
We did not take any excursions or any activities while there but the shopping was fun.
Catalina Island, California
Ensenada, Mexico
We did not take any excursions. Shopping is always fun for us.