WOW for first timers

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2007
I loved it and so did my young adult kids. This was our first time cruising and my expectations were met and exceeded. Food was good, entertainment was great. All the ship crew are very helpful and friendly. We had so much fun at the sit down dinner with our waiter he was even doing magic tricks for us. I recommend it and I will definetely go again. Great job!!
We did not take any excursions. Shopping is always fun for us.
We did not take any excursions or any activities while there but the shopping was fun.
We did not take any excursions. Shopping is always fun for us.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Day at sea did not have that many activities for young adults

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!