Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

A relaxing cruise

Sail Date: July 23, 2007

I reserved a modified room as we had a wheelchair. The room was great. The service was very good as well. However, due to the fact that my dad is handicapped and cannot climb ladders, he was unable to get in the pool or jacuzzi. Once a man came to try to help us get in the jacuzzi, but after that, it wasn't worth me trying to find someone to help. My dad almost fell on his head trying to get out of the jacuzzi. The pool was a definite NO. You had to climb down a ladder to get in and climb up it to get out. We looked forward to relaxing by the pool and because it was not available to handicapped people, we had to stay indoors. Very upset about this.

Pros: The food and shows

Cons: The pool and spa were not handicap accessible and my father was unable to do either. Very disappointed.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!