Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

First Cruise.....But Definitely Not Last

Sail Date: July 06, 2007

So since this was my first cruise, I didn't really know what to expect. But what I got was one of the best times of my life. Unfortunately for our day at sea, there was not a bit of sun, but the crowds still flocked to the pool to get to those coveted lawn chairs. I had fun every second of the cruise thanks to a few drinks and way too much gambling at the casino. I decided to check out one of the shows and it was amazing. The dinners and breakfast were a bit of a letdown, but I made up for it with some amazing turkey wraps at the sandwich booth by the pool. Overall, an amazing cruise and I will definitely be doing another. Perhaps a 5 or 7 day next time.

Pros: Shows, Service, Being Drunk

Cons: Food, Rocky Seas, Weather

Recommends Carnival Paradise? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
I recommend that EVERYONE who visits Ensenada should rent mopeds and cruise outside the main drag of the city and see a bit of Mexico. It was my favorite part of the entire cruise. Papas & Beer is a must see in either Roasarito or Ensenada.
Don't Miss: Renting Mopeds