an average cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 15, 2007
Ship: Carnival Paradise
I didn't have enought room for my cons so I am writing the rest here. I went on the carvinal line from florida I thought maybe it is just that ship that is boring during the day so I tried this carnival line and it was the same. I will be giving my business back to the Royal Carribean which I traveled on them for 4 cruises, they were the bomb. because I just don't want to wait until night time to have fun I want to have fun during the morning and night. When I hear that you have started to have a lot more activites then I will travel with you again. I know that you also own the Royal Carribean cruise ships tooo. Everything else was excellent. SO start during more activties I talke to a lot more guest that said the same thing about the cruise you didn't have enough to do.
i didn't real do much, just went to one spot, so i can't real answer this one that well

Pros: I like the night time when we had the wondrful shows, comdians and when the club was open.

Cons: The least that I liked about the cruise is that you do not have enough activitie during the day. You have to make your own party , it was very boring, I like the Royal Carribean cruise ships better they always have something going on during the day and it makes you feel like you are on a cruise.

Recommends Carnival Paradise? No.